538 South 2nd West Apt. 3112
Rexburg, Idaho, 83440
CINEMARK, Mesa, AZ
Employee, Jun 2014-Sep 2014
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transaction, recording details of inquiries, complaints or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices.
- Prepare merchandise for purchase or rental.
Westwood High School, Mesa, AZ
High School Diploma, May 2016
- Vice President of Westwood FIRST Robotics Team 2015
- Secretary of Westwood Orchestra 2015-2016
- Westwood Dance Company/Production Member
- Westwood Link Crew Member
- Solidworks and CAD Modeling Professional
- WordPress Professional
- Editorial Skills
Dear Hiring Manager,
I’m grateful for the opportunity to apply for this open manager role at your company. After reviewing your job description, it’s clear that you’re looking for a versatile candidate to handle the numerous and varied responsibilities associated with this role. Given these requirements, I am certain that I can meet and exceed all expectations.
I am a proactive collage student (2.3 GPA, working towards a BS in Communications) currently attending Brigham Young University – Idaho. During the course of my academic career, I also managed to accrue 1 year of work experience. I had the privilege of working for Cinemark in my free time, where I learned valuable professional skills such as community outreach, event management, and fundraising. In both my academic and professional life, I have been consistently praised as responsible by professors and peers. Whether working on academic, extracurricular or professional projects, I apply proven leadership and problem-solving skills, which I hope to leverage into the manager role at your company.
After reviewing my resume, I hope you will agree that I am the type of skilled and resourceful candidate you are looking for. I look forward to elaborating on how my varied skillsets and abilities will benefit your organization. Please contact me at 602-710-0812 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a convenient meeting time.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Scroll, Soapbox Agency, and the Public Relations Student Society (PRSS) visited class and explained what they had to offer to the students.
A representative came to class to talk about TV and broadcasting. They explained that television and video production in always a high-speed environment and it is important to be experienced in very rolled on set.
The visual communications emphasis consists of social media, graphic, t-shirt, web, and logo designing. Also learn how to make vector graphics.
Advocacy – The act of pleading for, supporting, or recommending a cause or course of action. The process of doing things that other people can’t do due to their current situation. In this emphasis, you learn what your role is in any situation.
Public Relations – a representation of a company or a group of people that help communicate what the company is doing to the public. PR is the overall brand of the organization, while advertising is more product based.
In advertising, it is important to remember the 4 P’s of Marketing: product, price, place (distribution), and promotion. The fifth P is promotion. The different types of advertising agencies are: full-service, business-to-business, creative boutiques, media-buying services, interactive, and in-house.